You are not alone. I'll be right there with you.
You know that your feeling of stress and stuck-ness...
- Is not solely a function of circumstances. (If it were, there would be no harried single moms who start their own businesses, or hospice patients who greet everyone with a smile.)
- Is a function of how you perceive and interpret the circumstances of your life - and what you choose to do next.
And you know that...
- Relief is the feeling that comes as you shift your mindset so you can allow your well-being instead of trying to wrestle it to the ground.
- Inspired is the feeling of power and hope and being in charge of your life.
- Unstuck grows from having the tools to shift your focus, change your mind and choose your path - on purpose and at will.
So why is that feeling you want (is it clarity? ease? inspiration?) so elusive - sort of like shoveling air. Why do your internal judges and old habits of thought still run the show??
This is emotional stress at work - insidious, amorphous and persistent. It wears you down and chips away at your very being. It undermines your best intentions and keeps you from your best life.
It doesn't have to be this way.
Imagine being in charge of that internal dialogue and being the creator of your own life.
Imagine feeling good, even when there are plenty of reasons not to.
Imagine replacing emotional stress with emotional vitality!
You can master the same tools that have helped scores of people live more fully, change jobs, improve relationships and pursue their passions.
In 14 Days to Unstuck
- You'll begin each day with a new "lesson" from me, followed by an audio reflection that you can download to listen to on the go. (You can see everything in this course at the bottom of this page.)
- You'll enjoy a diverse community of people like you, sharing ideas and cheering each other on. Each lesson has a direct link to the Discussion Forum, where participants can share their results, experiences, challenges and celebrations.
- And when you get stuck, I'll be by your side, helping you to break through and find relief. You can ask me questions or get help anytime you wish.
- 14 daily lessons;
- 17 downloadable audio recordings;
- A vibrant and dynamic Discussion Forum;
- Direct access to Chris to ask questions and get help with our process.
Yes, it's 14 days, but who said they had to be 14 days in a row?
You can do 14 Days on whatever schedule works for you. Do it as many times as you wish. And come back for a refresher as often as you like - you have lifetime access.
How do I know about this?
I learned these lessons the hard way: Chronic emotional stress and stuck-ness was a hallmark of my life. Depression was my role model growing up. And more often than not, my thoughts seemed to think me instead of me thinking my thoughts! Despite appearances to the contrary, I was not happy and was most certainly was not in charge.
Yet, for 30+ years, I taught others how to build resiliency in youth and families of every description who had faced adversity. It finally dawned on me that the tools I taught there were the same tools that could use to transform my own life.
Even now, though I have a beautiful marriage, two gorgeous children and work that I love, my mind has an uncanny ability to obsess on what is lacking in my life. I use these tools every day to change my focus and change my mind!
There is a path from chronic stress to inspiration. I know because I walk it every day - and I would be honored to walk it with you.
Begin whenever you like.
Take as long as you like.
Keep growing... as long as you like!
An innovative leader in strengths-based change process and human resiliency, Chris Trout has inspired audiences across North America, from South Central Los Angeles to rural Maine, and his writings have influenced professionals from New Zealand to South Africa.
With that rare ability to reach both head and heart, Chris moves effortlessly from foundational research (which somehow never feels “research-y”) to powerful stories that speak to shared experience. The shelf life of Chris’ impact is measured not in days or weeks, but in years.
His unique insights and strategies are born of decades of in-the-trenches experience, helping people and organizations tap their unique strengths, clarify their why, and connect with what energizes and enspires them.
Home-base is the beautiful coast of southern Maine, where Chris lives with his wife, artist Suzanne Drown, and cheers on their two adult children, each inspired personal leaders in their own right.